An introduction to what's important.
Dr. Nico Aprile
Main office Munich
80337 München, Germany
Branch office Hamburg
20095 Hamburg, Germany
Content support of this website
V. i. S. d. § 10 MdStV / § 6 TdG:
Dr. Nico Aprile
Layout and Design: 3Salz Design und Werk
Pictures amily Munich: © volkphotos.com
Pictures amily Hamburg: © aprile consulting
Other Pictures: Public Domain
Terms & Conditions
Please download our Terms & Conditions under this link:
For viewing this PDF file you may need the free Acrobat Reader software. Get it here.
Data protection declaration
With this data protection declaration, we wish to inform you how we process personal data. We are aware of the importance to users relating to the processing of personal data and accordingly comply with all relevant legal requirements. The protection of your privacy is our top priority. It is why we are committed to compliance with the legal requirements on data protection.
80337 München, Germany
External data protection officer
represented by Prof. Dr. Christoph Bauer
Große Bleichen 21
Personal data is any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person. This includes information such as your name, your address or other mailing address, phone numbers and or your email address.
Your data is processed in compliance with the following legal basis:
- relating to data you enter in forms, etc. with your consent, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a) GDPR
- relating to services you make use of to execute a contract with you, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b) GDPR
- otherwise, specifically relating to statistical data and online identifiers based on legitimate interests, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f) GDPR (see below)
We pursue the following legitimate interests when processing your data:
- for the improvement of our offerings
- to protect said data from misuse
- to prepare and keep statistics
If not stated otherwise, we receive data from you (exclusively from the devices and equipment you use).
We store your data
- if you have consented to processing at most until such time as you revoke your consent,
- if we need the data to execute a contract, at most for as long as a contractual relationship with you exists or the legal retention period applies,
- if we use the data on the basis of a legitimate interest, at most for as long as your interest in deletion or right to be rendered anonymous does not prevail.
We only then and only to the extent and purpose collect personal data which you have freely given and made available to us, e.g. within the framework of a registration.
We use and store your personal data within the framework of our services for the following purposes only if you have expressly given your consent hereto:
Security of personal data
We have taken comprehensive technical and organizational measures to protect your data from potential risks, such as protection against unauthorized or unlawful processing or access, unauthorized inspection, modification or distribution as well as against loss, destruction or misuse.
To protect your personal data from unauthorized access by third parties during transmission, we secure data transmissions as applicable by means of SSL encryption. This is a standard authentication and encryption process for online services, particularly for the web.
Cookies are small files that your browser files on your device in a specified directory. By means of these cookies, for example, it is possible to determine whether you have visited a website before. Most browsers automatically accept cookies. However, you have the option of setting your browser so that no cookies are saved or to request your explicit consent prior to saving a cookie. You can also delete saved cookies at any time. Please note that deactivating cookies may result in limited use of a website.
We use services provided by third parties for various functions of our website.
Rights of the data subject
The right to information, rectification, revocation of consent, complaint, deletion and blocking of access to personal data.
- You have the right to demand information whether and what personal data we process. You also have the right to demand rectification of your personal data or their completion.
- Under certain circumstances, you have the right to demand the deletion of your personal data.
- Under certain circumstances you have the right to demand that the processing of your personal data will be limited.
- You are entitled at any time to revoke completely or partially your consent to the processing and use of your data with future effect.
- You have the right to receive personal data in a standard, structured and machine-readable format.
- You can contact our data protection officer in writing also with questions, comments and complaints as well as with requests for information in conjunction with our data protection declaration and the processing of your personal data.
-You also have the right to appeal to the competent supervisory authority if you are of the opinion that the processing of your personal data fails to comply with the legal regulations.
Requirement or obligation to provide data
To the extent that this is not expressly stated at the time the data is collected, the providing of data is not necessary or legally binding.
Status of this Data Protection Declaration
Wir behalten uns vor, diese Datenschutzerklärung jederzeit mit Wirkung für die Zukunft zu ändern.
We reserve the right to modify, amend or change this Data Protection Declaration at any time with future effect. This Data Protection Declaration was generated with the help of the Data Protection Declaration generator of ePrivacy GmbH.
To the extent that you click on links that open a new frame, you are leaving the internet site of amily GmbH. Please note the data protection declarations posted there. All providers are subject to the legal data protection regulations. The disclaimer below applies for all links to other providers.
This website and all content contained herein are protected by copyright.
The acquisition of content and articles on this website for non-private use is subject to express previous consent.
The internet pages www.amily.de are subject to regular changes, amendments and modifications for the purpose of updating the information offered, specifically the adaptation to legal developments and changes.
The provider of this internet page thus does not assume any liability or guarantee for the up-to-dateness, accuracy and completeness of the information provided. The provider of this internet page is not liable for direct or indirect damages, including loss of profit from the use of the information or functions made available on this internet site. This shall also apply specifically for the links to other sites the content of which the provider of this internet site has no control over and for which said provider bears and assumes no responsibility. The inclusion of a link does not constitute any identification with the content of the linked page and no adopting or appropriation of its content.
Note from the content manager:
Please do not send us any email advertising. We expressly reject the use of our data for any marketing purposes. Noncompliance shall be prosecuted to the extent of the law.